5 Ways to Pray when you can’t find the words
1. Pray God’s Word back to Him.
2. Ask the Holy Spirit to intervene.
3. Write what you’re feeling.
5. Say the Lord’s prayer.
5 Easy approaches for a more prayerful life
1. Coffee prayers
2. Driving prayers
3. Shower prayers
4. Bedtime prayers
5. Pray without ceasing
5 Behaviors to develop a routine of prayer
1. Start the conversation.
2. Prioritize time for prayer.
3. Plan for your prayer time.
4. Define and commit to interim sprints.
5. Include prayer into your every day activities throughout the day.
5 Ways to remember to pray for someone
1. Commit some time in prayer for someone and tell them afterwards.
2. If you tell someone you’re praying, then do it right away!
3. Write the prayer request down.
4. Write out a Scripture prayer for them.
5. Share the request with someone else.